Features of construction expertise of projects in ukraine
The construction process is quite complicated and requires a special approach. But any work is carried out only after the preparation of the project. All documents that are being prepared for the start of construction are considered an important factor for the further implementation of work. It depends on them how high-quality and safe the structure will be.
The design covers the entire process of construction of the future building. During its implementation, the architectural appearance of the structure is laid, planning, foundation and many other factors are taken into account. Properly compiled project documentation for the construction object at the stage of preparation is a guarantee of the safety of the future building.
Features of the examination of construction documentation
It is for full control over the correctness of the project that the examination of construction documentation is carried out. It is given special attention, because only experienced specialists will be able to identify all possible errors, indicate the need for revision in order to further eliminate violations in the construction process.
When conducting examinations of the project, the provided document or package of papers is carefully considered by specialists. Evaluation of the project and the search for violations in it - the process is very complex and requires a lot of experience and professional knowledge.
Types of project expertise
Project documentation can pass:
- State examination - carried out by a special body authorized to perform such works.
- Non-state expertise - with the involvement of a company that has received official permission.
But there is one very important thing to note why it is necessary to give construction documents for verification. Construction expertise of project documentation is mandatory for certain categories of objects (CC2 and CC3, objects that are built in the territories with complex engineering-geological conditions, which are built with the involvement of budget funds, have an impact on the environment), and an attempt to evade it will lead to very unpleasant consequences.
Each project for this category of building objects must be evaluated before the company receives an official building permit. If the developer evaded the examination, then he will not receive permission. This means that its further activities to erect the building will be considered illegal, which is fraught with serious problems for the company.
Previously, construction and design expertise was a very complex process, which was carried out in stages. Naturally, this did not allow to fully develop the construction sector, because to obtain the coveted building permit had to spend a large amount of time and effort. Now this process has been significantly simplified, and the responsibilities for conducting expertise are divided between private companies and specialized government agencies.
In the case of non-state construction expertise, it is enough to contact a company that has permission to conduct an assessment of the documentation. Specialists of these organizations can work at objects for which no assessment is required in state bodies. Our "First Construction Expertise" belongs to such companies.
Who can be the customer of the examination:
- construction customer;
- the designer, if it is stipulated in the contract for the performance of design and search works.
Documents submitted for examination.
The customer submits a construction project, designed in accordance with the requirements of state standards, in paper and electronic form to the expert organization for examination. In accordance with the legislation, an agreement on conducting an examination is concluded between the customer of the examination and the expert organization.
Terms of examination of construction projects
- Examination of project documentation usually takes from 15 to 30 calendar days , depending on the technical and technological complexity of construction objects;
- For objects of increased danger, in respect of which an assessment of their impact on the surrounding natural environment is carried out - up to 90 calendar days;
- For objects constructed in territories with complex engineering, geological and technogenical conditions - 15 calendar days;
- Examination of the estimated part of the construction project - 15 calendar days.
Expert report or expert opinion
Based on the results of the examination, the customer is provided with a written report containing information on:
- compliance with the requirements for the strength, reliability and durability of buildings and structures, their operational safety and engineering support, including the accessibility of persons with limited physical capabilities and other low-mobility groups of the population, sanitary and epidemiological well-being of the population, labor protection, ecology, fire, technogenical, nuclear and radiation safety, energy saving and energy efficiency, the estimated part of the construction project;
- making mistakes that can be corrected without adjusting the construction project, as well as making mistakes and not complying with the specified requirements, which requires the adjustment of the construction project.