Сooperation in the examination of project documentation
"First Construction Expertise" LLC provides expert services for construction project documentation in all directions for clients from all regions of Ukraine . We are open to productive mutually beneficial cooperation under the sign of social responsibility for the new quality of construction and invite all participants in the construction industry to cooperate.
Stages of examination of construction projects:
- Appeal to an expert organization. The customer provides the entire package of necessary documents.
- Examination of project documentation. Its consideration is a very difficult and important stage that requires painstaking work by experts. Specialists carefully consider individual factors, perform calculations, check the set parameters for compliance with current regulations. If deficiencies are found, the experts notify the customer and return the documents for revision. After the violations are eliminated, the documents are returned for verification.
- Elimination of shortcomings. All identified deficiencies must be eliminated within the term specified in the contract.
- Obtaining an expert report.
Regulatory and legal documents that regulate the examination of project documentation for construction:
- The Law of Ukraine "On Regulation of Urban Planning Activities"
- Law of Ukraine "On architectural activity",
- Resolution of the CMU "On Approval of the Procedure for Approving Construction Projects and Conducting Their Expertise"
- DSTU - NB A.2.2.-10:2012 "Instructions on the organization of the examination of design documentation for construction".
The purpose of the examination
The evaluation of construction projects is carried out in order to determine the quality of project solutions. During it, compliance with the requirements of the legislation of Ukraine, construction regulations, standards and rules is revealed regarding:
- strength, reliability and durability of objects, their operational safety and engineering support, accessibility of persons with limited physical capabilities;
- sanitation, environmental, technogenical, fire and radiation safety standards;
- labor safety;
- energy saving;
- estimated part of the project documentation.
Expert report on the construction project
Examination is the final stage of development of construction projects. It is conducted by expert organizations, regardless of the form of ownership, that meet the criteria determined by the Ministry of Regional Development. Project documentation for new construction, reconstruction, restoration, capital repair and technical re-equipment of construction objects at the design stages is subject to examination: technical and economic feasibility study, technical and economic calculation, sketch design, project, working project.
According to the result of the examination of the project documentation for the construction, the customer is issued an expert report issued in accordance with the law.
Construction projects of objects of medium and significant consequences are subject to mandatory examination
Objects of a minor class of consequences can be built on the basis of notification, medium and significant (apartment residential buildings, hospitals, schools, kindergartens, shopping and entertainment complexes - medium; large residential complexes, office centers, complex industrial buildings - significant class) - exclusively on the basis of the corresponding construction permit.
The price and terms of the examination of construction projects
The examination is carried out on the basis of the relevant contract between the customer and the expert organization. In particular, the cost of the examination is determined in it. The price is negotiable and must be agreed upon by the parties. It should be noted that the examination of the project cannot be carried out by the designer who participated in the development of this project. The customer of the examination can be the customer of the construction or the designer, if it is stipulated in the contract for the execution of design works.
The terms of the examination of construction projects are also determined in the contract between the customer and the executor of the examination.The cost of the examination
The cost of the examination of design documentation is determined according to DSTU B D.1.1-7:2013 " Rules for determining the cost of design works and examination of construction projects ", which was introduced to replace DBN D.1.1-7-2000.
The standard provides the basic rules for determining the cost of project work and examination of project documentation for new construction, reconstruction and technical re-equipment of enterprises, buildings and structures, housing repair, social and communal facilities and landscaping, as well as restoration of architectural monuments and urban planning , which are carried out on the territory of Ukraine.
This standard is intended for use by enterprises, institutions and organizations, regardless of the form of ownership, that perform design work and examination of construction projects, or are the customers of these works when substantiating the contractual price.
Calculation of the cost of the examination
The minimum cost of examination of construction projects is UAH 4,272. (calculated based on labor costs for its implementation, which is 2 person/days)
Get the calculation of the examination of your project
In order to obtain more accurate calculation of the cost of the examination of your project , we suggest filling out a questionnaire.